Since 2012 the Worcestershire County Card Scheme is available free of charge to all ladies and girls who are members of any golf club affiliated to Worcestershire and Herefordshire Ladies County Golf Association which participates in the scheme. Players must hold a current CDH number.
There are two types of County Cards, both of which are equally valid:
Obviously. you only need to go through the installation process once, and then the card is there forever, provided you remain a member of a Worcestershire/Herefordshire affiliated club.
If you have moved between Worcestershire/Herefordshire Clubs then your existing plastic Card, CDH number and details are still valid and you can continue to use your existing card. However, you may wish to download a new Digital County Card, which will include your current home club details.
If you are new to the Association then we welcome you to our County by providing you with a free Digital County Card.
We wish all card holders enjoyable days visiting new venues assisted by the Green fee savings which only card holders enjoy.
1. Play is normally restricted Monday to Friday (Public holidays are usually excluded). However some clubs do offer a weekend rate.
2. Card Holders must telephone to confirm that it is convenient to play on a particular day before visiting another Club.
3. Card Holders must be current members of participating Worcestershire Clubs and have a CONGU handicap.
4. The Card is not transferable and it must be produced on arrival at the Club being visited. Anyone querying acceptance of either style of County Card should be referred to The County Website for more information.
5. The Card cannot be used in conjunction with a Golf Society, Team or Organised Party unless the Club being visited has given prior agreement.
6. The Scheme Rules may vary slightly in other Counties, please check when booking.